Windsor Brokers began as an investing firm in 1988. The company’s two divisions are Windsor Brokers (BZ) Ltd., which is based in Belize and licensed by the International Financial Services Commission and the Jordanian Securities Commission, and Windsor Brokers Ltd., which is based in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Customers may trade with only one click without having to download any software because the firm offers a browser-based version of MT4. The same set of indicators and drawing tools are accessible on the online platform.
Windsor Brokers also allows customers to trade several accounts utilizing the MT4 multi-terminal technology, which is an add-on to MT4 (up to 128).
Traders may trade on their smartphones or tablets using the MT4 smartphone app, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for iOS and APK users. All of the system’s key functionalities are included in the smartphone app.
Windsor Brokers’ clients can trade a range of financial instruments:
- Forex: more than 40 currency pairs
- Indices: 16 indices are offered.
- Stocks: more than 30 leading companies
- Goods (only in Bangladesh) – five energy and six soft goods
- Treasuries (BZ only): Four bonds are available.
- Metals (BZ only)-Gold and Silver
Spreads and commissions
Windsor Brokers’ spreads vary based on the account type. The EUR/USD spread for prime account users is typically 1.5 pips, but the spread for a zero account is typically 0.2 pips. However, it sometimes sinks to zero. The spreads on crude oil are as low as 0.03 pips, while the spreads on indices and equities are nil. Due to minimal spreads, Windsor Brokers charges a flat $8 per turn fee, which may be the preferred alternative for high-volume clients who wish to avoid the risk of unexpected spreads.
maximum leverage at the following rates:
- 1:500 forex
- 1:250 metals
- 1:200 for Spot and CFD Indices
- CFD and Energy Spot – 1:100
- Goods (1:50)
- 1:250 treasury bills
- 1:20 Promotions
By EU regulations, Windsor Brokers Europe offers a maximum retail leverage of 1:30.
The minimum deposit for a primary account at Windsor Brokers (BZ) is $100, while the minimum deposit for a zero account is $2,500. Deposit options include Visa and Mastercard, as well as e-wallets. Windsor Brokers Ltd accepts the majority of the same payment methods, with the exception of a 3% transaction charge. Consumers may get same-day service at both locations.
Withdrawal requests are completed the same day at Windsor Brokers, although there is a fee of 3%, or £3, for each transaction at both locations. Unless a credit card older than six months was used, the money will be returned to the same credit card, e-wallet, or bank account used to make the deposit. In this case, the funds will be sent to the selected bank account. The original payment method determines the amount of time it takes to withdraw money.
Windsor Brokers (BZ) is now offering a free $30 Prime membership as part of a campaign. This no-deposit bonus is only available to those who establish an account using USD as their base currency, and it is neither transferable nor refundable. A comprehensive list of bonus terms may be seen on the Windsor Brokers website.
Windsor Brokers (BZ) also provides a $10,000 deposit bonus, in which the broker matches 20% of the client’s initial investment. To be eligible for this promotion, users must make a deposit of at least $500, and bonus withdrawals are not authorized.
Windsor Brokers (BZ) offers Prime and Zero MT4 accounts to traders:
- The Prime account has a minimal minimum deposit, no commissions, and training to help you learn how to trade. Novice and regular traders should use this account.
- The Zero profile is designed for more experienced traders and offers minimal spreads beginning at 0 pips. However, it comes with an $8 round-trip cost and no training.
- Windsor Brokers Ltd has a prime-like account with minimal spreads, commission-free CFD trading, and 1:30 leverage. Professional clients can also apply for and profit from up to 1:500 leverage.
Five potential investors can each establish a demo account on the Windsor Brokers website. The trial version does not need any actual money and allows investors to get a feel for the MT4 trading platform before opting to invest.
Windsor Brokers (BZ) has a professional review blog as well as a news area where daily articles on world events and their economic implications are published. The broker’s website is multilingual and offers an economic calendar and FX tools.
- library of 70 educational videos on trading strategies, market analysis, and other useful topics.
- A glossary of financial terms with translations into 12 languages
- E-books on how to succeed in forex trading