Trade Pro Futures overview 2021
Founded in 2006, Trade Pro Futures offers global trading services from its main office in Austin, USA. The company is licensed and regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA) and provides access to several exchange markets including CME, CBOT and EUREX.
The broker offers several trading platforms to meet the needs of all people; whether it be Forex trading, futures trading or both. The platforms are available for download from the broker’s website to desktop devices.
Please note that there is a monthly fee for some investment programs.
Trade Pro FX
- Several languages
- 40+ technical analysis tools
- Supports several types of orders
- Account information and news in real time
- Fully customizable user interface and adaptable charts
- Panel testing strategy
- Customizable interface
- Order execution panel
- Advanced tools and indicators
- Expert advisors for automated trading
Forex and futures
- One click trading
- Automatic execution
- High resolution charts
- Supports over 20 data channels
- 300+ built-in indicators and strategies
- Advanced visualization
- One-click order execution
- Supports multiple data channels
- Integration with advanced order types
Trade Pro Trinity
The software installed by the broker has the following advantages:
- Direct market access
- Automatic execution model (AutoX)
- Trade directly from 10+ charts with 30+ built-in indicators
- Market depth tool for complex strategies including OCOs and trailing stops
Other useful trading tools and solutions include:
- R-Trader – Suitable for swing and low latency futures and options trading.
- CQG – for high-performance traders with a focus on execution without the use of analysis tools
- Active Trader – Suitable for large traders offering reliability, fast execution and simplicity
- Quantower is a modern trading tool with charting and analytics functionality through a professional interface.
- Overcharts – Developed by traders, the platform offers multiple feeds of data for analysis in a simple and intuitive platform.
- X Trader – Trade multiple markets from 1 customizable interface with speed, stability, accuracy and one-click order execution
- CTS-T4 – Offers full functionality and customization options. Live quotes, one-click trading, economic indicator feeds and built-in charting package
For complete information on the software, visit the broker’s website.
Trade Pro Futures Products
Trade Pro Futures offers clients trading opportunities:
- Forex – major, minor and exotic currency pairs
- Futures – including currencies, indexes, energy, metals, meat and grains.
Spreads and commission
Trade Pro Futures does not charge commissions or commissions on exchanges. Instead, the broker offers floating spreads that average around 1.4 points on the EUR / USD pair. Although the company’s spreads are not very tight, they are within the industry norm. The brokerage company also charges additional fees for some of their trading platforms, depending on your account. For details, see the broker’s website.
Leverage up to 1: 100 is available on Trade Pro FX. The highest leverage rates are available for major currencies, while leverage up to 1:25 is available for all other products. These are reasonable leverage ratios and a good balance between providing traders with extra cash and limiting risk.
MT4 is available as a mobile trading tool compatible with iOS and Android devices. The app supports account management and price analysis from a mobile or tablet device. The app is popular in the forex industry and offers many types of pending orders and risk management tools that can be found on the desktop terminal.
Deposits and withdrawal
The minimum deposit requirements depend on the asset class. Forex accounts require a deposit of $ 2,500, while futures accounts require $ 5,000. The broker accepts multiple currencies including GBP, EUR, USD and JPY.
- Bank transfers -transactions in selected currencies in the same day
- Checks – Non-US banks are not accepted and are held for up to 5 days
The broker offers demo accounts with simple registration requirements. Given the long list of trading platforms and instruments, a demo account is a great way to find a trading terminal that suits you. Visit the Trade Pro Futures website to open a demo account and switch to real money trading when you feel ready.
Trade Pro Futures Bonuses
At the time of writing, Trade Pro Futures does not offer any promotions to new or existing clients, including no deposit bonuses.
Overview of the rules
Trade Futures Pro is regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA), a license required by all futures commission traders. The NFA is a legitimate organization for the US derivatives industry appointed by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) to ensure that members comply with regulatory trading standards.
The broker’s website offers training tools in the form of training videos and online resources. Trade Pro Futures also provides a convenient download center with links to customize the platform and how-to guides. In general, when it comes to additional trading instruments, the company performs well compared to its competitors.
The broker offers account types by client residence and asset class. All Trade Pro Futures account types have the same minimum deposit requirements: USD 2,500 for Forex trading and USD 5,000 for futures trading. Accounts are divided into:
- Futures account
- Forex account – US residents
- Forex account – non-US residents
- Forex account – Canadian residents
To open a trading account, individuals must complete an online registration form, which differs depending on the chosen trading platform. Before you can start trading, it is also necessary to provide identification documents and proof of residence.
The broker offers a number of customer support options:
- Fax – (512) 682-9116
- Email – email@example.com
- Online chat engine – broker website
- Address: 11610 Bee Caves Rd, Suite 210, Austin, TX 78738.
- Phone – main (866) 938-4990, sales counter (512) 366-3299 (7:30 – 16:30 CST)
Trade Pro Futures verdict
Trade Pro Futures provides the ability to trade on established and custom-built platforms. The minimum deposit requirements are high compared to other brokers; what to consider before starting to trade. But for traders from the US and Canada in particular, it’s nice to see online brokerage activities regulated by the NFA.
Reviews for another brokers: