About the company
MTrading is an unregulated broker that offers forex, equities, and commodities investments. Since its inception in 2012, the broker has expanded to ten offices throughout the world, serving over 250,000 clients. The corporation is based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and mostly works in Latin America.
The broker offers a well-established MT4 solution for investing in Forex and CFDs. Also, its Mtrading platform with:
- Similar interface for MT4
- Simultaneous management of multiple accounts
- Extensive analysis tools for drawings and diagrams
- Use multiple screens to track pending orders and current prices
- Highest version of MetaTrader 4
- Powerful trading tool for more experienced traders
- Advanced pattern recognition technology
- Insights on the day trading strategy
- Indicators of technical analysis
- Suitable for experienced traders
- Range of risk management tools available such as stop-outs
- Easy to use trade management tools
- Simple forex pip calculator
- Decent set of indicators
On both accounts, the firm allows mobile investing. Customers can access the full range of materials through their iOS and Android smartphones. Requests for money transfers, as well as assistance and push reminders, can all be made using the mobile app.
M.Premium and M.Pro are two retail trading accounts offered by MTrading. Both profile options include access to the MT4 platform, mobile trading, advisors, market research, and a wealth of academic materials.
- Minimum deposit – $ 100
- Trading instruments – 100+
- Commission – not charged
- Leverage – up to 1: 1000
- Execution type – STP
- Minimum deposit – $ 500
- Trading instruments – 25+ (only forex and metals)
- Leverage – up to 1: 1000
- Commission – $ 4 per lot
- Execution type – ECN
Demo account overview
MTrading provides prospective investors with a demo account that functions similarly to a genuine account, albeit trades do not affect the marketplace. For traders who want to try out MT4 platforms and copy trading broker offerings, a Trial Profile is a wonderful place to begin.
Online trading is available in more than 100 commodities and resources, including 10 indices, more than 65 stocks, more than 60 basic, minority, and exotic products, and 10 goods, containing energy and metals. Cryptocurrencies are not available, despite a wide choice of products. Futures and binary options are also not available.
Spreads and commission
With an M.Premium account, the broker charges zero commission on all instruments, while an M.Pro account charges $ 4 per lot. Typical floating spreads for the popular EURUSD (1.2 pips), USDJPY (1.4 pips), and GBPUSD are available (1.7 pips).
For all M.Premium and M.Pro funds, the trader provides leverage of up to 1: 1000. These are extremely high levels of leverage, allowing investors to significantly enhance their position. On the other side, if investors do not use risk management methods, they chance to lose a lot of money.
MTrading offers a decent list of deposit and withdrawal options, including:
- Visa – deposit commission 1.5%, withdrawal commission 1.5%
- Mastercard – deposit commission 1.5%, withdrawal commission 1.5%
- Bank transfer – 0% deposit commission, 0% withdrawal commission
- Neteller – 0% deposit commission, 3% withdrawal commission.
- Skrill – 0% deposit commission, 3% withdrawal commission.
- Perfect Money – 1% deposit commission, 1% withdrawal commission
Credit/debit card processing is normally instantaneous, e-wallet processing takes 24 hours, and bank transfers can take 1-3 business days. Charges can differ in the trader’s region.
With a premium account, you can get a 200 percent deposit bonus. For a $ 99 annual fee, MTrading also gives a $ 1 rebate for every lot purchased.
The brokerage provides MTrading with a variety of instructional materials, including webinars, financial seminars, and tutorials. A copy trading broker, on the other hand, is possibly the most valuable supplementary service. In a few simple steps, you may mimic the moves of other investors.
- Copy-trading service
- 20% deposit bonus
- Transparent commission structure
- Available in India, Malaysia, and Nigeria.
- An assortment of ways to deposit and withdraw funds
- Bad customer reviews
- No access to Metatrader 5
- Limited range of products, including those without cryptocurrencies
- Not available in several countries including the US and UK.
MTrading works at EET. Trading times vary by instrument, but typically from 01:00 to 00:00 Monday through Thursday and from 01:00 to 23:00 Friday EET. Detailed information on trading hours for specific instruments can be found on the broker’s website.