Global Prime was founded in 2010 and is based in Australia. The broker’s services attract retail and institutional traders who are offered MT4, TraderEvolution and FIX APIs on Forex, CFDs and commodity markets. The company offers the best execution as their ECN provides direct access to 26 liquidity providers.
Global Prime offers MetaTrader 4, TraderEvolution and FIX API platforms.
Clients can trade on the popular MT4 platform, best known for trading in the foreign exchange market. MT4 offers advanced charting features, 30 built-in indicators, one-click trading, automatic investing via API and other features.
The MT4 platform is suitable for clients who want to use trading in an institutional style. MT4 is also suitable for both beginners and more experienced traders.
The TraderEvolution platform is designed for professional traders who are looking for more advanced features for order entry, analysis and algorithmic trading. The platform is provided with 14 fully customizable chart types, multiple time frames, the ability to view market depth and one-click trading.
It features the same pricing and execution as the MT4 platform, but offers greater transparency regarding liquidity, Tier 2 pricing, DoM trading, and volume analysis.
The FIX API solution is also designed for professional traders who want to deploy their own algorithmic trading solutions with the lowest possible latency. The platform is best suited for experienced traders who need flexibility when using any programming language.
What is especially useful is the ability to connect directly to trading servers in real time, unlike third-party programs such as MT4. For easy account management and access, trades are copied to either an MT4 account or a TraderEvolution account.
Clients can trade forex, CFDs and commodity markets:
- Forex – 48 major and minor currency pairs, i.e. GBPUSD and EURUSD
- Cryptocurrencies — 5 cryptocurrencies, BCHUSD, ETHUSD and LTCUSD
- Goods – 18 goods, including gold, silver and platinum.
- The indices are 13 indices, such as the Nasdaq 100, Nikkei 225 and FTSE 100.
Spreads and commission
Spreads on Global Prime are variables starting at 0.0 pips. Typical spreads on the leading EUR/USD pairs are 0.1 and 0.6 on GBPUSD. Typical spreads for the FTSE100 are 0.84 and 1 for the Nasdaq 100.
Global Prime charges a fee only for transactions with currency and metals with an ECN account. Commission fees for the standard lot are: 7 Australian dollars, 7 US dollars, 6.2 euros, 5.4 pounds sterling, 9.5 Singapore dollars, 9 Canadian dollars.
The company also offers competitive swap rates that are charged directly from the interbank market.
Global Prime leverage ranges from 1:100 to 1:200. The company claims that these are the maximum bets that traders can use without compromising their profitability or success. A standard leverage of 1:100 requires 1% margin, and a leverage of 1:200 requires 0.5% margin.
Global Prime does not offer negative balance protection. However, other protections reduce the likelihood of a negative balance, including a margin level of 120%. More information can be found on the brokerage company’s website. If your account has a negative balance, the user simply needs to deposit the amount necessary to bring the balance to zero.
Currently, the company does not offer its own mobile application. However, MT4 offers iOS and Android versions of its platform that can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Google Play. MT4 apps for Android and iOS have most of the functionality of the web version with some limitations in the ability to plot and view. However, in general, customer reviews and ratings of the mobile solution are excellent.
Global Prime offers a free demo account on its MT4 and TraderEvolution platforms. Traders can master the functions of the platform and practice strategies without risk. Once the trader is ready, they can open a real account with real capital. Go to the broker’s website to open a demo trading account.
Apart from its referral program, at the time of writing, Global Prime does not offer any bonus offers or promotions. However, you can check the website and social media pages to learn about future promotions and contests.
• Margin Calculator – Global Prime offers an FX points calculator that calculates the required position size based on your currency pair and risk level.
• YouTube Channel – Global Prime has an established YouTube channel with over 300 videos. The content includes educational short videos and video podcasts featuring founders and management.
• Trading Academy – traders of any skill level can benefit from the comprehensive and structured Global Prime training program, in which various mentors participate.
• Trading community. The Global Prime trade community has provided hundreds of positive reviews. Participants can connect with each other and industry mentors in their Discord video meeting.
• VPS offers – VPS-services of the broker improve the quality and speed of execution of transactions. VPS is also free for clients trading more than 20 lots per month.
- Platforms for advanced traders
- Wide range of deposit options.
- Separate client funds
- ECN Accounts
- Regulators, the VFSC and FSA, do not deserve respect.
- U.S. and Ontario customers are not accepted
- Limited number of non-currency instruments
- No MT5 platform
Trading hours on Forex, indices and commodity markets are open around the clock 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. The specific trading hours for each market can also be viewed on the Global Prime website or on the MT4 and TraderEvolution platforms.
. The broker’s customer support service works around the clock. You can contact them by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +61 (2) 8379 3622 or directly via live chat. The website also offers specific email addresses based on specific requests.
Global Prime has two registered office networks on its website.
Global Prime is a transparent and legitimate broker that provides automated trading receipts detailing execution speed, slippage, spread and liquidity provider. The company is also transparent about how they generate income through commissions, swaps and interest. In addition, the MT4 platform provides high-tech encryption, secure login and standard data privacy.
Global Prime accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, Great Britain, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and many other countries.
Traders cannot use Global Prime from the US.