More about exinity
Exinity is part of the Exinity Group, a new worldwide money management firm founded on 20 years of trading and investing experience.
The corporation also oversees the well-known brokerage firms FXTM and Alpari Group.
Exinity thinks that combining long-term investments with higher-risk, short-term trading that can generate potential returns in any market circumstance is the best approach to earning over time.
The broker offers possibilities in the Middle East under the supervision of the Abu Dhabi Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and the Mauritius Financial Services Commission.
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading terminals are available from the firm. Both platforms are industry-recognized, free to download on desktops, are compatible with all major web browsers for trading.
- 9 time frames
- Newscasts in real-time
- Custom Charts
- 4 types of pending orders
- Analysis of quote dynamics
- The MQL4 programming language
- Over 30 built-in technical indicators
- Access to advisors
- ability to overlay analytical objects
- A convenient multilingual interface
- 21 timeframe
- One-click trading
- Built-in virtual hosting
- Copy trade is possible.
- Integrated market news
- 4th order execution modes
- built-in economic calendar
- 35 built-in technical indicators
- Economic calendar
- Set your stop loss and profit levels.
- Charts that can be customized and viewed up to 100 at once
- On MT5, there are six different types of pending orders.
Both MetaTrader platforms are available in over 10 languages.
Exinity offers clients the opportunity to trade assets in the following markets:
- Speculate on over 30 index CFDs, long or short.
- CFDs and Stock CFDs are available on popular stocks in the US and Hong Kong.
- Forex: over 150 currency pairs in major, minor, and exotic currencies.
- Commodities: Speculate in metals and energy, including gold, silver, and oil.
Cryptocurrency trading is currently not offered by Exinity.
Commissions and Fees
The broker does not charge a commission for any transactions involving stocks, energy, or indexes. A $2 per lot commission is payable when trading currency pairings and metals.
Exinity spreads are competitive, with pricing at the ECN level. On key currency pairs such as EUR/USD and USD/JPY, this is usually 0 pips. Apple ECN spreads are 3 pips, and Visa trade spreads are 20 pips. Contract specifications are available on the broker’s website or on their trading platforms.
Traders may expect no additional fees for account management or data transfer as long as they trade at least once a month. The broker provides swap-free trading on positions maintained for up to 7 days by the broker.
Mobile versions of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are available. Apps for Apple (iOS) and Android (APK) devices are free to download. Although the general functionality is fairly competitive for mobile platforms, the mobile apps do not provide the same capability as web trading, which limits some of the analysis tools, indicators, and chart modification possibilities.
Trading account replenishment methods
In general, traders can deposit and withdraw funds from their Exinity account using Neteller, credit and debit cards, and bank transfers.
Most payments are instant, but for withdrawals or bank transfer deposits, it can take up to 5 days.
Regulation and licensing
The rules of the broker apply in several service countries. This involves receiving approval from the UAE’s Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) to offer the Exinity Pro Trader platform.
Other regulators have gained clearance from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Mauritius’ Financial Services Commission (FSC), and Kenya’s Capital Market Authority (CMA). Exinity Ltd keeps strong compliance controls in place, and traders must verify that customer funds are maintained in segregated banks.
Exinity Trader Pro is the firm’s only trading account at the moment. Your account must be approved before you can begin trading. The base currencies are US dollars or UAE dirhams. The required minimum deposit is $10,000. Trader Pro’s primary features are as follows:
- ECN Pricing
- Flexible leverage
- The possibility of scalping
- Halal trading without swaps
- Negative balance protection.
- Market analysis and analysis by experts
- Personal account management from a dedicated team in Abu Dhabi.
- Commission-free trading in stocks, energy, indices, and stock CFDs
To open a Pro account, you must submit proof of identification, residence, and a net worth of at least $500,000. If clients have adequate trade experience or suitable industry documentation, this may not be necessary. Applications are processed within 24 hours of the broker receiving the required paperwork.
Support is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday, then from 9 am to 2 pm on Saturdays and from 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays (all GMT).
- Email: Visit the “Contact Us” page.
- Phone number: +971 2418 0300
- Live chat: logo in the lower right corner of every web page
- 16-104, 16th floor, Al Hatem Tower, ADGM Square, Al Marya Island, Abu Dubai, UAE
Countries that Exinity does not work with
Please note that the Exinity brand does not provide services to residents of the United States, Japan, Canada, Mauritius, Haiti, Hong Kong, Suriname, the Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and the occupied territory of Cyprus.
With an ECN pricing structure, industry-leading platforms, and swap-free halal trading, Exinity provides a competitive trading environment.
The professional service is advanced and primarily aimed at experienced traders, with proof of trading expertise and a substantial minimum deposit required.
The broker is globally regulated and provides security features, including negative balance protection and personal account managers.